CALL US TODAY!678-710-8399

Mold Remediation

Kiwi Clean can free your home from mold

If you find mold in your house, don’t ignore it. It won’t just go away on its own and, when left neglected, can create a hazard for your health. Most homeowners resort to bleach in order to get rid of mold, but from our experience bleach removes mold only temporarily. In a few months you’ll see it grow back and it won’t be pretty.

Kiwi Clean can professionally remediate mold in your basement, bathroom, kitchen, closet or any other space. Our technicians will also pinpoint the source of humidity or moisture issue that caused mold growth in the first place.

Aside from being unsightly, mold is also dangerous as it causes allergies in most people. If you or any of your family members already suffer from asthma or seasonal allergies, don’t tolerate mold in your home if you want to avoid more severe respiratory problems.