What would we do without our carpets?
They add so much comfort, color and warmth to our environment; they provide style and elegance, and even sound-proofing. However both home and office carpets see a lot of traffic over time. With every step we take, dust, bacteria, and dirt are released into the air we breathe, creating a potentially unhealthy environment. At any moment people’s allergies can be triggered: skin irritations, breathing issues including asthma – all due to a dirty carpet. Although regular vacuuming helps, it is not sufficient – it doesn’t reach deep into the carpet fibers where persistent particles and unhealthy microbes lurk and fester. The proper way to handle carpet cleaning is to hire one of our Peachtree experts today, and to invite them back on a regular basis.
About Our Carpet Cleaning
Leftover carpet cleaning solutions can act as a magnet for dirt. That’s why Peachtree’s exclusive six-step carpet cleaning system includes an essential extra step – a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that removes carpet cleaning solution residue right along with deep-down dirt. So all that’s left behind is cleaner, softer, more beautiful carpet.
Here’s how it works:
When our professionally trained, insured carpet cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the Peachtree Six-Step Deep Clean goes to work to make your carpet cleaner:
Six-Step Deep Clean:
1) Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
2) A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into the carpet fibers to loosen embedded dirt.
3) For heavily soiled areas, we’ll need to Scrub the carpet to loosen the dirt.
4) It’s followed by a high-powered extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be.
5) Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
6) Post Inspection After we finish making your carpet cleaner, we review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. If not, we’ll fix it right then. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home.
BASIC STEAM CLEANED & DEODORIZED
Peachtree basic carpet cleaning includes a pre-inspection walk-through and steam cleaning of the exposed areas with a general detergent/deodorizing solution. We recommend that if your carpet is under seven years old, you have an protectant applied.
Our specials do not include furniture moving. You are welcome to move anything you like prior to our arrival. We just ask that it be moved completely off any areas that are to be cleaned.
Please point out stains, heavily soiled areas, and other areas of concern during the pre-inspection walk-through. We do warn you that heavily soiled or spotted carpets may need some additional work. At that time, the technician will advise you of any additional work or charges. Any room over 250 sq ft will be counted as two rooms.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
1 Area: $55.50 Stair Case: $55.00 up to 18 treds
2 Area: $99.00
3 Area: $141.90 Hall: $45.00
4 Area: $180.40 Entry / Foyer: $45.75
5 Area: $256.70 Laundry Room: $24.75
6 Area: $285.80 Bathroom: $24.75
7 Area: $352.70 Walk-in Closet: $24.75
8 Area: $452.70 Heavy Stain Treatment: 55.00 per area or room. (for removal of very deep stains)
9 Area: $542.70 Pet Treatment: $55.00 per room, up to 300 sq ft
Mattress Cleaning Prices
Twin size: $55.00
Full Size: $85.00
Queen size: $89.00
King size: $99.00
Upholstery Cleaning Prices:
Love seat: $99.00
Recliner-Chair: $42.35 (cleaning comes with matching pillows.)
Sofa Cushions Cleaned: $10 a piece, (if cleaned seperately)